Thursday, January 06, 2005

The Food of Indonesians

So what's so interesting about Indonesian food? Well Indonesians are people who eat brain, liver, gizzard, intestines and those sticky layer of indigestible protein that layered a cow's foot.

Anyway, i'm gonna try to make my 'first attempt at an english language blog' the best i could by doing a well focused blog. That is talking about food, indonesian food, food i eat and food that came to indonesia. It's gonna be all about food and eating. Hey, that's the least i could do to satisfy my hobby! :p

Hopefuly it'll be updated frequent enough.

Many thanks to my Wife and my future child for the support. And inspiration for this blog is credited to the-fool-found-a.blogspot.com. It's one cool blog, i can tell you that.

4 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Isman H. Suryaman said...

Yes, we are one race who would've dominated any Fear Factor in one category: eating. Challenge us to eat cow brain and we'll arrive early bringing home-made sambal (chilli sauce).

Oh, and thanks for the appreciation!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Learn said...

i'm thinking of putting a link to "the fool's blog" on my yet to come 'BlogRoll'. Would you mind Isman?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Isman H. Suryaman said...

I don't mind at all.

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Geordie E. said...

Indonesia has a rich culture in food.
I love how the food comes to you.
Each peddler has a unique sound to announce his treats.
I can't wait to go back, have some more serabi, gemblong and sate kambing... martabak manis!
March is the perfect time to visit, manggis, duku and rambutan.
We just don't have that here in San Francisco.
I know I've just skimmed the surface.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home